Move your eye care and glasses to another level with Moffatt Optical.
Your Eye care is incredibly important to us. We also know that looking and feeling great about your glasses is very important too. Your spectacle lenses allow you to see the world correctly, clearly and comfortably yet did you know that when it comes to getting a new pair of specs, most people spend over 80% of their time just choosing their frames?
For your frames we will:
- Choose a frame colour that suits your skin tone, your eye colour and hair colour
- Our in-store experts will also take your prescription and lifestyle into account to help you find the perfect frame!
- All of our spectacle frames come with a minimum of a 1 year manufacturing guarantee. So if you find a manufacturing defect in your frames we'll repair or replace them for free.
- If the identical frame is not available then we'll also find a suitable alternative to the same value.
For your lenses we will:
- Our Optometrists will help you choose the best lens available for you to suit your personal tastes and needs in terms of lifestyle and your hobbies
- The choice of lenses features single vision, bifocals, “Office” lenses or multifocal or progressive power lenses
- Provide lenses that are thin, lightweight, reflection-free and scratch-resistant
- And if you are the slightest bit concerned about bright light, don’t forget that we have the latest light-sensitive Transitions lenses and anti-glare options too.
- Provide the best quality. The majority of our lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss. They have over 125 years experience in their field and now play a leading role in the development of modern lenses
Moffatt Optical bend over backwards to provide…
- The best professional eye care
- Value for money
- Friendly and efficient service
- The widest range of guaranteed quality contact lenses
We stock the following brands Brand’s currently stocked in some or all of our practices:
Frames: Adidas, Aristar, Armani , Carrera, Charmant, Diesel, Esprit, Ethix, Guess, Felicia , Levi’s, Loxion Kulca, MaxMara, Oakley, Puma, RayBan, Roxy, Silhouette, Stoned Cherrie, Versace, Versus , Vogue, Quicksilver
Lenses: Zeiss, Transitions,
Tracey MarshallMay 2, 2012, 7:23 am
Hi Philip - yes we usually can. If you want the same model, we would need to check that it's a current model that is still available from the supplier. If you want a different frame, but use your existing lenses, you would need to pop into any Moffatt Optical branch to choose a frame that both suits you & that your lenses can fit into. Please let us know if we can help. Have a great day. Thanks TraceyReply?
Philip. MostertMay 1, 2012, 2:41 pm
Can you supply a frame only ? My frame is damaged beond repair.Reply?
BrendanJune 18, 2012, 8:44 am
What is the best way to keep your Frame arm from getting stiff. Can you oils the arm, or is it best to bring it in?Reply?
Paul MgobhoziFebruary 10, 2013, 10:12 am
Hi there, I'd like to know if you have Boss Orange spectacles, I want to get new glasses specifically Boss orange. Code name for them is 'Boss Orange BO 0079 086'.
sotchgdlApril 26, 2013, 8:50 am
Cujevdyou jhvsam 055905 400587Reply?
tammylleanneMay 19, 2013, 6:50 am
As professional Optometrists, your Eyecare is incredibly important to us. We also know that looking and feeling great about your glasses is very important too.
Your spectacle lenses allow you to see the world correctly, clearly and comfortably yet did you know that when it comes to getting a new pair of specs, most people spend over 80% of their time just choosing their frames?
Which frame is right for me?Choosing the right frame isn’t just about comfort and usability – it’s also important that your glasses look good as well. Your glasses reflect your personality, so taking a few minutes to discover what suits you can help you make the right decision and ensure that your glasses look fantastic! To do so, consider your face shape and colouring. Your frame shape should contrast with your face shape and the frame size should be in scale with your face size. Choose a frame colour that suits your skin tone, your eye colour and hair colour. But remember, our in-store experts will also take your prescription and lifestyle into account to help you find the perfect frame!
Go into any of our branches and take a look at the impressive choice of designer and non-designer frames on display. Immediately, you’ll realise that Moffatt Optical has exactly what you want in terms of range, value for money and products of superior quality.
All of our spectacle frames come with a minimum of a 1 year manufacturing guarantee. So if you find a manufacturing defect in your frames we'll repair or replace them for free. If the identical frame is not available then we'll also find a suitable alternative to the same value.
Care for your GlassesHave your glasses properly adjusted so that they fit well and so that you obtain optimum vision through them.
Store your glasses in a case when not in use to protect them.
Don’t place your glasses down on a surface with the lenses touching the surface, this will scratch the lenses.
Keep your glasses away from extreme heat such as a car parked in the sun – the lenses can crack or warp with extreme heat.
Frame BrandsWidest range available to suit all budgets.
Brands currently stocked in some or all of our practices:
Moffatt Optical Durban Office
Call us on: (031) 265 4445
Address : Pavilion
Pavilion Shopping Centre
Email : az.oc1369298598.nabr1369298598udtta1369298598ffom@1369298598vap1369298598
Moffatt Optical Pietermaritzburg Office
Call us on: (033) 347 1888
Address : Cascades
Email : az.oc1369298598.ttaf1369298598fom@s1369298598edacs1369298598ac1369298598
Moffatt Optical Zululand Office
Call us on: (035) 772 6843
Address : Sanlam Centre
Email : az.oc1369298598.laci1369298598tpott1369298598affom1369298598@maln1369298598as1369298598